Please find below a list of the items that are required for your child's school uniform as well as information on where to purchase school branded items and details regarding second hand uniform. Non-branded items can be bought from any shop/retailer/charity shop. Please ensure all items of uniform are named.
Required branded items:
- school branded jade polo shirt
- school branded cardigan or sweatshirt
Required non-branded items:
- grey skirt or trousers
- grey/white socks or grey tights
- black school shoes
- black shorts for PE
- black pumps for PE indoors
- trainers for PE outdoors
- black tracksuit for PE outdoors
Optional branded items:
- jade t-shirt
- junior document case or book bag
- PE bags
Optional non-branded items:
- green and white checked gingham dress in warmer weather
- grey shorts in warmer weather
Second Hand Uniform
Our PTA have many second hand uniform items, and run a year round (free) Uniform Exchange programme. Please see attachments for further details and a list of their current uniform stock. If you would like to get in touch with the PTA please email: stjohnsbollingtonPTA@gmail.com. Alternatively, please come to the School Office and we will put you in touch.
How to purchase branded items
Our branded uniform is only available from Classworx (formerly known as Trutex) in Macclesfield. Classworx have everything in stock that you need to kit your child out for our school.